Saturday

The Bulls and Bears Battle it out

The battle between the Bulls and Bears continues with very choppy trading action. The rally from a potential double bottom is cause for concern for the Bears, however the Bulls are in a similar situation as they have to prove their case with sustained market action.

In my new video, I outline some of the key levels that I think are important in the S&P 500 market. Volume continues to to be light and that is why the markets are moving around and are so volatile at the moment.

This is my first video since returning from holiday in France, but expect many more as the market rotates.
Don't miss my special risk-free trial offer to MarketClub, my premium charting service, offered at the end of this video.

All the best,
Adam Hewison
President, INO.com
Co-creator, MarketClub